Good morrow! The lovely Paige from pehge.com nominated me for a Liebster award a while back. Personally, I had no idea of what it was until just then - but since I am a fan of anything that involves the writing of lists it didn't take long for me to get on the wagon. Part of the purpose is also to spread a little link love for fellow smaller blogs. Here goes:
The 6 simple rules:
∗ Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
∗ Copy and paste the Liebster Award bagde to your post.
∗ Nominate 10 new bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
∗ Answer the 10 questions the person who nominated you asked you.
∗ Create 10 new questions to ask the bloggers you nominate.
∗ Notify the bloggers you have nominated by leaving them a comment on their blog.
First, Paige's Q's and my A's:
1. What is one thing you love about yourself?
How fearlessly I have always loved to partake in new adventures.
2. Favorite horror film?
I reckon the last horror film I watched was in 2009 (Drag Me To Hell on the cinema...) so I guess that says most about my relationship to horror films. Basically, it is a genre I am way too skittish for!
3. Do you prefer warm weather or cool weather?
Gosh, tricky!! I suppose it depends on location... I'll go Swedish on your asses and say I like it just lagom!
4. If you get the munchies, what do you usually reach for? Something sweet or savory?
I have such a sweet tooth, say chocolate and I am there! I even have a theory I have several bellies like the cows, meaning even if I am full from dinner, there is always room for dessert #lifemotto
5. If you were an animal, what would you be? I am guessing some sort of bird... so I can fly away from my problems! Jokes aside, but they have this sort of nomad thing going on, heading south for the winter months - I suppose I would really enjoy that.
6. What is an important quality you look for in a person, whether they be a friend/significant other/etc…?
I guess that our senses of humor match is one of the most vital things for me. I have a very sarcastic one and when someone catches up on that immediately I am like "oh you're a keeper! *insert heart-eyed emoji*".
7. Most gorgeous place you have ever traveled to?
The first thing that pops into my mind is the Perhentian Islands belonging to Malaysia. Never have I seen such colours of blue!
8. Coffee or tea?
Coffee! 'Nuff said.
9. What is your favorite piece of clothing and why?
Probably a cardigan from UO that I spent way too much money on last year, but it just goes with everything!
10. If you could change one thing in this world, what would it be?
I would remove the 1% and forbid industry farming and deport Mr Trump to say... Antarctica.
As it turns out, I don't even follow 10 blogs with fewer than 200 followers... I got up to 7! Does this mean I am too mainstream perhaps?
The questions I have composed for you to answer:
→ How come you started your blog?
→ Do you find it more important to write what you enjoy, or what you think your readers will enjoy reading?
→ What is your star sign and do you identify with it?
→ What is the last book you read?
→ What is one thing on your bucket list?
→ Which is your favourite blog - and why?
→ What is a song that's a guilty pleasure for you?
→ What is your favourite food?
→ What was the last film you saw?
→ What inspires you?
Tada! Thanks again for the nomination Paige and I look forward to seeing you lots answers! x