That cooks itself!
Could this BE any greater?! (For fellow Friends-fans, this is of course read with the voice of Chandler Bing.)
Well to address the question: No, probably not.
This is an old love that I have recently made my way back to, for 3 simple reasons:
- It is a real life-saver when it comes to early mornings of work aka it saves time!
- It tastes better than the cooked version, WHILE maximizing the nutrition!
- It requires minimum washing up!
Have I sold it to you yet?
→ 1 dl oats
→ 1,5 dl milk of choice / water
→ 1 ripe banana
Feel free to add in whatever you fancy: frozen berries, chia seeds, nut butters, coconut flakes… Like I said, the possibilities are endless!
1. Mash the banana.
2. Add in the oats + whatever additions of your choosing + liquid.
3. Stir and let it rest in the fridge in an airtight container overnight.
Now, if anyone has any advice for how to make oatmeal look pretty in pictures, tell me how.